[Ohio-talk] Congratulations to Katelyn Shelton

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 05:46:06 UTC 2015

Thanks, Jordy.  One of the goals I had this convention was to get more
involved on a national level.  I felt it was time to take another step
forward and I'm glad to have been successful in my first attempt to
earn a seat on a national division board.  I've also missed being
secretary because I do enjoy the work of that office, and I'll enjoy
working on the other project assigned to me as well.  For everyone
else that project will be a mentoring program between performers of
all skill levels, and once it is set up anyone with an interest in the
performing arts will be able to join.

I think the performing arts division is a good fit for me as I work to
become more involved, and I think my skills will be a good fit for the
division as well.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton 2016.