[Ohio-talk] Schwans Cares Update

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 28 01:38:37 UTC 2015

Hi Listers,

Today, I started the campaign by purchasing two $25 e-cards through customer service; press option 2.  Although you can do the same online, I thought I would try it first with a live representative.  The transaction went well and the customer service reps have all been friendly and informative each time I call.  Now we have just earned $20 for the affiliate.  If everyone would buy a $25 e-card, imagine the funds we could raise!  If 100 people buy an e-card at $25, the affiliate would make $1,000 because each card generates 40% or $10.  That's just without buying any products.  Can you imagine how much we would raise if everybody then turned around and bought some groceries from Schwans?  All I can say is that raising $2,000 or more would be a snap.

We really need to be proactive during this 45-day period as that's when we raise the most funds.
So spread the word
and tell everyone you know and those you wish to know about our fundraiser.  Next year, I'll time the active period to coincide with our state convention.  That way, we can give out Schwans Cares e-cards as door prizes.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538
or call 1-(855) 870-7208.  Regardless of your favorite ordering mode, you need to specify our campaign ID, which is 21538.  Use ID Number 21538 anytime you log in or call customer service. .

For customer service questions, business hours are from 9 to 6 Eastern time,  Monday through Friday.  To place a telephone order, business hours are from 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern time.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

If you have questions, please e-mail me or call (216) 939-0502.

Thank you. Now, let's kick off this campaign into high gear!

Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538

Milena Zavoli