[Ohio-talk] Schwans Cares Update

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 03:56:07 UTC 2015

I believe this program can be a tremendous fund raiser for us. I have not bothered to read an email to find out what someone had for dinner before, tonight, but Shawn’s message made me to that. It has been a long time since I have ordered from Schwan’s and I am looking for ideas of things to buy for the order I am about to place. We are going to get clarification on a few things, and Melina will post to the list. We might tdo some other things to help encourage participation.

Eric