[Ohio-talk] Blind Inspiration Concert

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 02:42:56 UTC 2015

Hi all,

For those of you who attended and/or performed in the Blind
Inspiration Concert, how did it go?  I was interested in attending but
unfortunately had a long-ago planned performance of my own in
Riverside around the same time.  Knowing how much Dr. Feelgood has
reported on these events in terms of the Drive for 75 initiative I'm
sure we'll hear about this and how it benefits our campaign, but I'd
love to hear about it from those who were in attendance.  From one
performer to another, I hope everything went swimmingly to those who
sang and played.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton 2016.