[Ohio-talk] This Past Weekend In Cincinnati

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Jun 1 17:43:59 UTC 2015

I agree with Kaiti and I too would love to hear from those that attended our last campaign event in Cincinnati on Saturday May 30th.

>From my perspective, it was a lot of fun and in my opinion, the star was Emily Pennington!

Let me tell you, THAT LADY CAN SING OR AS WE SAY IN THE BUSINESS, SAAANG!!

Wow, what a voice and presence and this affiliate is in good hands with people like her as its present and future.

Money is still coming in and it is my hope to have a final report or at least as close to it as is possible  in a few weeks ideally, probably the week of the 15th.

It has been a joy doing this and now let's head to Florida and have a lot of fun and make a meaningful impact on the lives of as many blind and visually impaired people as is possible.

Let me also add, that I really enjoyed attending the chapter meeting of the NFB Of Cincinnati and I love their auction component of the meeting.

Thank you President Kendrick for attending the event along with several of your chapter members and friends.

Jw

Dr. JW Smith
Associate Professor
School of Communication Studies
Schoonover Center, Rm. 427
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838
F: 740-593-4810

*Ask me about the newly revised Ohio Fellows Program or visit http://ww.ohio.edu/univcollege/ohiofellows.cfm

"Regarding the past, change what you can, and can what you can't"
"Our minds are like parachutes. They work best when they are open."