[Ohio-talk] This Past Weekend In Cincinnati

Walter Mitchell wmitch at zoomtown.com
Tue Jun 2 08:06:03 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I have read some of the messages that has been circulated. I am so happy
that so many of you have participated and enjoyed this event. I hope that we
can organize more events like this in the future.

It is very important to me to thank those that was involved from the
beginning to plan, organize alert the community and actually make it happen.

Sheri Albers and Darwin Walker stuck right in there with me while I came up
with my outlandish ideas, but we made it happen. Some of you know that
during the final stages of this event, I got sick and is now still
recovering, but they stepped in and kept it moving forward. Thank you two
and I love you for that, as well many other professional aspects that you
two possess.

As soon as the event was over, I began to receive phone calls from friends
that wanted to express just how they enjoyed the event.

We have two opportunities for recordings. I will keep you posted.

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell