[Ohio-talk] This Past Weekend In Cincinnati

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Tue Jun 2 09:16:07 UTC 2015

Hi Walter,

Sorry that you could not make it because of an illness. If we do
another gospel concert, it would be good to have a variety of genre
such as southern gospel, old traditional hymns (like a singalong for
audience to participate in, etc. I know other like contemporary
Christian music and others like the urban gospel music.
I hope we have many more blind people participate next time. In our
state affiliate, I know we have a lot of talents.
Thanks Walter and everyone on the fundraising team for all the hard
work you've done.

I never had a concert so close to my area which is (north College Hill)
in my entire life.

Take care and let's keep those finances rolling throughout the state.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall