[Ohio-talk] A must listen for everybody, especially BELL workers!FW: A must listen

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 12 12:37:19 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I love love love this song and you will, too.

Makes me really wistful that I won't be with BELL this year, but I sure hope
you guys use it.

Deborah

A little diddy about braille, note the percussion instrument is a braille
writer!

https://m.soundcloud.com/osbjazz/all-about-that-braille
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001Nknz6sVH3bBMQturHm3SxXRe6QdMuFGfmGo2WowV_XJV
qh8JZSuRRGAocz0TFAi_jET8OCBZHbNg54-KJGicBo5KNQyaibPg7ZTBn63m9BkBhtRlFsFCHjW8
bEuz15EX0DZiuFlRi3SyDHaYLuvVawx4GB0MDAgmGkeoONGS4ILok19z-mj3vN_ZTzDaAZwwpL0V
Zn9kveQp8ddF2DePHw==&c=rbfmDg_Y8WYpX2bA1pCQhts2rMbRlav7NnWlpAY2e4cX6GtcRFJLc
g==&ch=T7c65gcROzA4jKLHEqC8RcAytIDYx1cAT_sV4cqfqCyfHEqoQgZE4A==>

 <http://www.guidedogs.com/> Guide Dogs for the Blind

Guide Dogs for the Blind

Jane Flower MSG | Outreach Manager

jflower at guidedogs.com  <mailto:jflower at guidedogs.com%20> |
<tel:+14154924176> 415.492.4176
350 Los Ranchitos Road, San Rafael, CA 94903
 <http://www.guidedogs.com/> GuideDogs.com