[Ohio-talk] pro tip for employment searching people and those who represent them

Walter Mitchell wmitch at zoomtown.com
Mon Jun 15 13:59:06 UTC 2015

Sir,

I apologize for being so tardy with this message.

You sound to be an intelligent business owner. Your character in this
message I feel is portraying someone that I would not care to have as the
leader of an organization that I would have worked for. I also am a business
owner. When the time is right, I will consider visually impaired candidates.
If they don't meet the requirements of the position, then they will not get
the position. Please be considerate that the candidates that you will
encounter will be in different levels of expertise in their visual
impairment and knowledge of assistive technology. I ask as a past user of
job coaches etc. that you at least be cordial to them. Some of us have not
reached your level of expertise.
If you would like to talk more, please contact me at the contact information
below. For more information about my company, please visit my website.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell
L2T Products and Services, LLC
(513) 772-1095 Office
(877) 347-0547 Toll Free
www.L2Tpands.com Website

“From Logistics to Technology,
We deliver Quality”!

NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission (including any documents or files
accompanying it) may contain confidential information. It is intended only
for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not an intended
recipient, please (1) do not read, copy or retransmit this communication,
(2) delete it immediately, and (3) notify sender promptly. Any unauthorized
prohibited.