[Ohio-talk] pro tip for employment searching people and those who represent them

YAHOO tollebooth at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 14:00:48 UTC 2015

Did I miss an email? Did somebody actually say they would not use an agent who used a job coach?

Is this individual never heard of the EEOC or the Americans with disabilities act?

I need to ponder this for a bit get to my MacBook or I can actually type with my fingers as opposed to dictation and reply to this somewhat ignorant individual.

I love your response Annette. You do what I wouldn't, you were nice.   I've been in call centers my entire working career. I can tell you right now the center is not worth a second look.

Wow...

Sent from my iPhone