[Ohio-talk] pro tip for employment searching people and those who represent them

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jun 12 19:38:49 UTC 2015

The original email was sent yesterday and I just read it.  I believe
this is the gentleman who provides assistive technology training to
many NFB members in Ohio.  I believe the comments were actually aimed
at people who had their VR counselor or job coach make the follow up
call about a possible job.  After reading his email I felt like I had
just been lectured by my 2nd grade teacher because of some infraction
I did not commit.  I will never use him as a trainer nor will I
recommend anyone to him.  I don't argue some of his points but it
isn't his place to lecture me.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053