[Ohio-talk] reminders

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 22:56:37 UTC 2015

I want to remind people that it is once again time to think about and get in
your NFB Scrip Ohio orders. The date is July 5, 2015. That is a Sunday and
the time is 7:00 p.m. The company will be closed on Friday July 3 in
observance of the Holiday so we get a few extra days to shop.

Also remember that Jernigan drawing tickets are due to Eric at the Post
Office box address by Friday July 3 and money is due to Sherry Ruth
immediately.

Don't forget to support the Students division. You can read Kaiti's email
for details on how to purchase drawing tickets. Gift card donations are also
welcomed. If you purchase them from NFB Scrip Ohio I will label them and
mail them to Kaiti.

Happy spending,

Shelbi