[Ohio-talk] reminders

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:43:29 UTC 2015

Thanks for the plug, Shelbi. We still are a few cards short of our original plans. We currently have 8 to give away, 2of which were donated from Capital and Lorraine County. My parents have pledged a card but if we had a nice and neat 10 to give out that would be wonderful.

If you have questions or difficulties with PayPal please get in touch with Emily or myself so we can be of assistance. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone