[Ohio-talk] Performing Arts business meeting agenda

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:37:06 UTC 2015

Performing Arts Division Business meeting agenda 2015

Day: Tuesday July 7th. Room: Salon 14, Level 2.

12:30 Registration. 1:00 call to order. Jordy Stringer President.

1:05, ELT introductions.

1:10, Reading of purposed constitutional changes Julie McGinnity

1:15, Elections. (Secretary  only.) Jordy Stringer

1:25, committee reports. 1:30, Treasurers report.

1:35, Secretary's report. Julie McGinnity

1:40, Building the Federation and Division development, Presenter TBA

1:55 meet the members

2:10, Sound N Sight VOL 3. Jordy Stringer

2:25, Set-up for swing dancing lesson. Katelyn MacIntyre, Lizzy Muhammad

 2:35, Lesson begins.

3:50 rap-up

4:00, adjourn.

Jordy D. Stringer

President, Performing Arts Division, National Federation of the Blind

E-mail: president at nfbpad.org

The national federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raze the
expectations of blind people because lo expectations create opsticals
blindness is not what holds you back.