[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates--Can You Taste It?

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 1 09:51:07 UTC 2015

Hello Readers,

Here I am again!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Malley's Chocolates shipping began Monday February 23rd, and I received my order the next day.  How's that for promptness and speed?  You too, can enjoy the candy you love so much.  Just go to,

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

and you won't be disappointed! Just think:  You place your order online and within a day or two, your chocolates suddenly appear, courtesy of your friendly UPS carrier.  Can you picture it?  I can, and then I dig into my order of goodies.  What did I order?

I ordered four boxes of Malley's Square Mints--which are absolutely delicious--two dark chocolate rabbits, and for Shawns milk chocolate preference, I ordered a box of chocolate covered pretzel bars and a box of peanut butter cups.

However, there are many choices on the website:

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

You can find eggs, ducks, rabbits, crosses, mints, and that all-popular of confections:  milk chocolate peanut butter buckeyes, plus much more.

Doesn't  that sound tantalizing?
Give it a try, and you'll discover what you've been missing!

Don't wait till the last day of March 30th to taste the goodness and freshness that is Malley's Chocolates!  While you're at it, don't keep it a secret; tell others too, how much you love Malley's chocolates!

If you need help placing your order, please call me at (216) 939-0502, and I'll be happy to recommend products and either place your order or explain how to navigate the site.

If anyone needs fliers, please contact me at that same number or e-mail me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com

Right now, the tally stands at $203.45.  If we keep those orders coming, we'll keep seeing the sales figures rising.

Thank you for all your efforts, and I'll continue to keep you posted on the results.

Here's to our success!

 Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address