[Ohio-talk] Richard Payne

richard rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 06:50:36 UTC 2015

I would like to thank all of you who have reached out to me including  those
who  haven't  been able to yet. The passing of my mother is very hard for
the family.
We have a large family and several who  look for me to be the tree by the
waters.
We  are taking it hard but god be with us.
When arrangements are made one of my friends will get the information to
you.
You can send cards   to me.
My  address is 1019 Wilmington av ap 43 Kettering Ohio   45420
Thanks with much love