[Ohio-talk] Advice is needed about a Braille Display.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 23:35:11 UTC 2015

Good Day Everyone!

I was wrecking my brain thinking of to whom I could ask a question about a
Braille Display.  Then, I thought ABOUT the most highly intelligent, device
TECHY and most savvy people in the world are here in Ohio.  Therefore, I am
appealing for advice of which display would be the best for me at work.

I have received information from some, but I am still not sure.  The Braille
Light, Alva and the Focus 40 Blue are in the runnings.

Help please!

Thanks!

Suzanne