[Ohio-talk] Malley Tally Climbing!

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Wed Mar 25 23:29:11 UTC 2015

Hello Readers,

This morning when I opened my e-mail in-box I found two more contributors to our Malley's Chocolates fundraising effort.  Today, congratulations goes out to Tom and Sherri Ruth and to Maryanne Denning for placing their orders.

Right now, our tally stands at $912.90!  We are only $87.10 away from $1,000!  We are so close that all we need is another order and we will be there!  It's this kind of news that gets me excited, knowing that maybe,  we don't have to stop there.  Maybe we can, dare I say, break $1,500?  Oh, that would be fantastic!

All we need is a few more orders.  All we need is you!

Chocolate lovers of the NFB of Ohio and and all those at large, I invite you to follow the example of those who have ordered before you.  They went to
the Malley's Chocolates website at

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

and placed their orders.  You can, too.  Just follow your sweet tooth, along with this link:

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Shipping ends March 30th at 11:59 PM, but don't wait till the last minute.  Order now, and you'll be glad you did!

 If you need assistance with your order, please call me at (216) 939-0502 and I'll be happy to help you.

In the meantime, I look forward to a steady climb to $1,000 and beyond.

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio
or go to:
http://nfbohio.org

Milena Zavoli
Put a spring in your step!  Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and treat yourself to Malley's Chocolates.  They're irresistibly delicious!  Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address