[Ohio-talk] question about changes to voting in Ohio

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Mar 26 18:19:34 UTC 2015

I must be mistaken on what I think I heard about a proposed change to
who can vote in Ohio.  Could others more knowledgeable than me please
comment.  I heard on the radio that there is a proposal to make it
mandatory that to vote in Ohio you must have a valid drivers license
and car registration.  I know this is against federal law but the idea
that it is even considered in Ohio is of concern to me as a blind
voter who can't get a drivers license and many of us don't need to
register a car in our name.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053