[Ohio-talk] question about changes to voting in Ohio

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:43:30 UTC 2015

I know this is something being fought in states with a lot of illegal immigrants. Could you have possibly heard the wrong state?
Even more, it concerns me that others will not be able to vote if such a bill passes. The elderly, people with other disabilities, people who maybe can't afford a car, etc. I know my grandfather didn't bother to renew his license once he couldn't drive, and I know a few people my age who don't have licenses yet because a car is beyond their means.

Sent from my iPhone