[Ohio-talk] question about changes to voting in Ohio

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Mar 26 20:11:44 UTC 2015

I know some states want identification but that could include a state
identification card.  I think this was Ohio.  I will look harder.  I
agree it will keep many people from voting.  I thought keeping it on
the topic of blindness was the important piece.  Thanks Kaity.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053