[Ohio-talk] prep

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 00:58:00 UTC 2015

Hello,
I could use some refreshing on daily living skills.  However, I
do not think a six to nine month program at an nfb center is the
best option since I do not need braille or much computer
training.  Therefore, I would consider PREP at the Cleveland
Sight Center.  Has anyone gone through their program or know
anyone who has that I could exchange information and experiences
with? Can the training be done in my home? I accepted a work at
home position, so how would this work in terms of getting
services authorized? If anyone has gone through Prep, please
email me offlist at piano.girl0299 at gmail.com to share your
experiences.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay