[Ohio-talk] ADL Skills

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Wed May 6 13:09:32 UTC 2015

Affordability is a the problem. Does NFB. and its wonderful training
center get financing from
state rehabs? I went to Arkansas, a real bummer. I was offered a job in
Boston in the winter
timer. I would be on a temporary list as used  if needed, which meant I
could have mvded there,
and possibly being lade off.
Cost and the ravages of poverty is one of the most draw backs for the blind.

  Hello Everyone,