[Ohio-talk] ADL Skills

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed May 6 13:12:33 UTC 2015

I also wish the centers had been around earlier.  Unfortunately, some
blind people find jobs but because they don't have appropriate life
skills or social skills they cannot maintain employment.  Working is
so much more than having a job.  I wish we had an NFB center closer to
Ohio.

Kelsey, I hope everything goes well for you.  When you get independent
living training at home it is important that you practice your new
skills between lessons. Lot os luck and tell us what your job will be.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053