[Ohio-talk] ADL Skills

rachelrkuntz at gmail.com rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:46:14 UTC 2015

Does anyone in the group have experience going to a center at an older age? I ask because the articles I have read have focused on people who are in ther late teens or early 20s. How does someone with children, a spouse, and a job separate themselves from that for such a long period of time?

This is not a critique, just a genuine curiosity about the logistics of doing something like this. I value your experiences and look forward to learning from it.

Rachel Kuntz
Sent from my iPad