[Ohio-talk] ADL Skills

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed May 6 18:06:20 UTC 2015

Rachel, that is something very important to consider.  I left my
family for almost 4 weeks to get my dogs.  My children were very young
when I went the first time.  That is why a center that is closer or in
Ohio would be great.  People could go for the training during the week
and come home on the weekend, if they allow that.

That situation might be when you need to work with a rehabilitation
teacher who would come to your home for an hour or 2 per week.  I
think that is why choices are so important.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053