[Ohio-talk] NFB Centers

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Mon May 11 18:43:08 UTC 2015

This is very interesting to think about.
I wonder a bit what the NFB would do with a 4th center.  Basically
Louisiana is catered a bit more towards those traveling in rural
areas, Colorado is more suburban, and Blind Inc. is smack in the
middle of the Twin Cities.  I know that people tend to try to pick
their center based on the type of environment of these three they live
in the most.  E.G, if given the choice I would go to Colorado because
I live in a suburban area now and experience more travel difficulties
due to lack of bussing and lack of sidewalks/crosswalks in weird
places there than I do at school in the city where I can pretty much
go where I want with some planning.
With these 3 terrains covered I just wonder what a 4th center would
look like.  I'm sure the NFB would open one if they saw a need and
would choose a good location for it, but it's just interesting to
think about.