[Ohio-talk] Meeting Change

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Thu May 14 10:25:12 UTC 2015

Good evening Paul and Bernie. I talked to Joy and i am planning to com to
Cincinnati
August  8th. I will be coming to  your movie party. I hope to see you both
at that time.
I will not travel by train. I haven't necked out air, most probably bye
buss. Tho old pup,
Grey Hound seems safer LOL> Love  you guys. Have a great summer. Me and P.S.

In consideration of our President's health, The Ohio Senior Division