[Ohio-talk] Counselor Blindness Skills Training

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Thu May 14 12:28:30 UTC 2015

I live in the Cleveland area, and the sight cinder is the only available
center.
There is a new program done by the state and sight center. They hire trainers
to help with in home training. I chose a woman who isn't involved with the
sight center.
The interviewer told me that we could choose a sight center worker or
independent
workers.   Not one person chose the sight enter person.It says that the
elderly blind are a aware of the attitude of the sight cent.
We do need a center in our area. The independent living services we had is
no longer
available because of slashing of state funds. Me and MS. P.

 That is because Nebraska has a state run orientation and adjustment