[Ohio-talk] Highbrook lodge

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat May 16 15:22:53 UTC 2015

Hi Kelsie and all,

I went to Highbrook in the 80s and it was extremely tame. It was more like a
place for folks to get out of the city than an actual camp. Growing up I
went to a camp in Vermont called Wapanacki and there were lots of activities
like overnight hikes, canoe trips and the like. I looked forward to going
there all year. . Later I went to adult sessions there. But the place
finally shut down. A great place to go is Oral Hull foundation in Oregon.
They have a variety of adult sessions of varying degrees of activity. I
loved it there and went twice. Kayaking, white water rafting, wind surfing,
sky-diving, hiking, this place had it all and more. So if you actually want
to go to a real camp, that is the place to go!
Cathy F