[Ohio-talk] High brook lodge

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Sat May 16 16:51:38 UTC 2015

> Katy i grew with you. to much sitting around a gab bin.
I went to a disability sports camp, in Mohawk county here in Oh.
We rafted hiked and were off our buts a lo t.
The sight center does probed enough camping activities.
I don't mean conversation and singing, I mean hiking and rafting.
You description  sounds wonderful. Megan and MS. P>

Hi Kellsie and all,