[Ohio-talk] Nfb stem2U Columbus

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:06:54 UTC 2015

Greetings fellow federationists, I hope this message finds you well.
I had the privilege of being a presenter at this past weekend's stem to you event. I wanted to share how excited I was to see the energy level of the young people both the students and the mentors during the weekend. There were some extraordinary connections made and I am proud to have been just a small part of it. I have the pleasure of presenting to a group of parents and had the distinct privilege of doing that with Aleeha. It was an information field as well as fun weekend for all involved. We have some very gifted people as part of our Federation family and you all should be proud of all of them.
I'm very excited to be back here in the Buckeye State and be a part of building our Federation. I very much look forward to the upcoming events and look forward to networking and meeting more of you.
Warmly,

Jordy D. Stringer, president, performing arts division, national Federation of the blind
Sent from my iPhone