[Ohio-talk] Braille Note

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat May 30 22:22:09 UTC 2015

If the concern is about keeping work files and personal file separate, that can easily be accomplished with flash drives. I wouldn't save anything at all on the flash disk for fear of losing it should the machine crashed. If you have different SD cards or flash drives dedicated to specific purposes then you could still stay organized using one machine. I found the system to be easy to manage for keeping my school files and personal ones separated.

Sent from my iPhone