[Ohio-talk] Braille Note

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Sat May 30 22:25:28 UTC 2015

If you have a laptop you can also use that. I'm not a big fan of duplicity with the same device, but I do typically use my laptop more for school and my notetaker more for personal stuff. They're different machines with different features, but they do overlap and allow for some flexibility. It is possible to get by with just a laptop or just a notetaker if the other goes down until the broken machine is fixed. This also, at least to me, makes more sense than adding a needless device to the technology stockpile.

Sent from my iPhone