[Ohio-talk] ios devices

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Nov 1 16:48:52 UTC 2015

You can certainly pair either braille device with an iDevice.  If you
purchase an iDevice you can download an app called Looktel Voiceover
tutorial to learn the basic gestures.  You can also do a lot by using your
voice.  I send texts, answer emails, open apps, make calls and more by
using my voice rather than the gestures. There is definitely a learning
curve when it comes to the gestures but you need to be patient
with yourself.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053