[Ohio-talk] braille workshops at state convention

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 01:43:20 UTC 2015

Dear friends,

This is your weekly reminder from Debbie Baker and Marianne Denning about
the upcoming workshops to discuss either an introduction to the Braille code
or the process of transitioning from English Braille American Edition to the
Unified Braille Code (UEB)  in January, 2016.

I am writing each week to remind you to email me off list if you would like
to be a part of either of these workshops.  I have already heard from five
people.  So if you know you have already emailed me and have expressed
interest in participating in a braille workshop, I have your name.

For those who may have forgotten, you can either email me at
bakerdebra53 at gmail.com or call me at (937)  471-5193.  We will provide
handouts for each workshop.  This is why I am asking for an approximate
count of participants.

If your only way to communicate with me is to reply to this email, perhaps
you could.  But it does clutter the lists for OAGDU and for Ohio-Talk.

Cordially,

Debbie Baker and Marianne Denning

P.S.  As Marianne has already suggested, please feel free to share with
others who might be coming to convention and are not on either of these
lists.