[Ohio-talk] Our exchange student Nika

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Sun Nov 1 23:53:49 UTC 2015

the law of the federal government 501 C3 is the same law that covers
CATSS. it has been used by the
NFB. it isn't written in stone. Oberlin is being squeezed by organizations
like Kendal and
 the NFL.
It isn't written in stone. Oberlin has 50%   of its property covered by
tax collection It is
killing the middle class. i am vote ng for one of our new council men r
inning for council. .
the question how long will Oberlin proved the best services when half the
properties  in
oberlin aren't taked.

The powerful and placed those in high as tine always get their way.
oberlin is being taxed by those who don't pay taxes, like the thousands of
students
who can vote on local issues, and go home and leaving you and the rest of
Oberlin stuck
for high taxes.Megan

 Our blind exchange student from the Republic of Georgia flew out of