[Ohio-talk] voting issue

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Nov 3 21:15:58 UTC 2015

I hope people who have any kind of issue are talking to the attorneys
involved with NFB National who are gathering information about voting
in Ohio.  They would like to make absentee voting using the computer
and accessible ballots an option in Ohio.  This would really be
convenient since there seem to be problems at many of the polling
places.  I am sorry to hear people are having problems.  Robert, I
agree it only takes 5 extra minutes but it should be done correctly
the first time by properly trained poll workers.  I think all of us
are that way.  We are so appreciative to have accessible voting that
we put up with things the general public would not.