[Ohio-talk] voting issue

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:23:01 UTC 2015

We have 88 counties and therefore, 88 boards of elections. Within those counties we have numerous polling places. While it is great that we can all compare war stories on various lists, the most important thing we can do is contact our board of elections. I would contact them immediately to report problems, and it would not hurt to contact them a few weeks before the next election to let them know that you plan to vote, and that you expect that previously reported problems have been resolved.

Although I can say that I despise the machine that Franklin County has chosen (Ivotronics)  I have not had a single problem voting.

You should also contact the ADA Coordinator in the Secretary of State’s office.

Eric