[Ohio-talk] voting issue

Delcenia delcenia at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 3 23:26:49 UTC 2015

I guess I will throw in my two cents as well because it is an important
issue to me.

Every time I vote there is a problem as well. I have to admit, this election
is the first time in a while I voted absentee.

I agree with Eric, immediately, when we have a problem we should inform the
Board of Election. They are not always aware of the situation until we let
them know.

Each poll site is supposed to have a machine and on the evening before each
election they (the Board of Election) are supposed to go out and inspect
each poll site.

 Each poll worker is supposed to be trained every election.

Now, unfortunately, what is supposed to happen and what actually happens is
two different things.

Every year there is something! Let's make sure we keep educating every year
as well.