[Ohio-talk] Malley's Chocolates--Another Order Just Placed On Day 11

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 15 09:44:19 UTC 2015

Dear Readers,

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Another order was just placed for Malley's Chocolates and this time, we thank Alan Lanley.  Thank you, Alan, and now our total sales figure is $357.65!  Wow!  We're already more than halfway through the $300 mark and well on our way to $400, way to go, everybody!  Thank you!

We have 29 days left in our malley's Chocolates fundraising campaign, which ends December 14th at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.
Tell your friends about all the delicious treats that Malley's has to offer and then invite them to order online!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Everybody wins when they order from Malley's.  They get the treats, and the affiliate gets financial support so more blind Ohioans can be helped.  The more you buy, the more we can help blind students with college scholarships, raise the level of Braille literacy among children through the Braille Enrichment Literacy and Learning Program (BELL), and provide individuals the financial assistance they need to attend national and state conventions.  Your generous support counts!

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

If you have questions or need help placing your order, please contact me at mzavoli at roadrunner.com or call me at (216) 939-0502.

  To contact Malley’s Chocolates directly about fliers and forms or other questions, e-mail Bill Malley JR., at bmalley at malleys.com or write to:  13400 Brookpark Road. Cleveland, Ohio 44135 or call these general numbers:  (216) 325-5570, (216) 226-8300,/or 1-(800) 275-6255
Fundraising:  (216) 898-4994
Fax:  1-(800) 211-0567

I'll post again soon.  In the meantime, let's keep ordering and watch our tally climb to $1,000 and beyond!

Best Regards,

Milena Zavoli
Season's Greetings!
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.
Check out Malley’s collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!
Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio