[Ohio-talk] what the heck? how is this possible?

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 03:30:32 UTC 2015

Hi Abby:

May I ask how you are attempting to open the document?  I'm using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (version 15.0) and, although some words do not have spaces between them, I'm able to read the document with very minimal issue.  I've attached a Word version, however, if your troubles persist.

Robby