[Ohio-talk] what the heck? how is this possible?

Sheri Albers salbers1 at twc.com
Tue Nov 24 00:22:20 UTC 2015

Hi,
Have any of you guys  seen Foxit PhantomPDF? Well, it came with my new laptop and insisted on being used instead of Adobe Reader. I ended up trying it because I use Kurzweil all the time anyway, BUT, my point is, it has a built in "Read mode" and will read pages aloud and also convert pages to "Text Mode", so your screen reader can do its thing. I opened this article in Foxit and was able to read it.
Sheri Albers