[Ohio-talk] sensory impairments

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Nov 24 20:17:57 UTC 2015

Kaity, that is an interesting thought.  I am just trying to get people
to understand that we have different accessibility needs than people
with physical disabilities.  We don't need ramps, wheelchairs and
other similar things.  My concern about putting deaf and blind into
sensory impairments is that many people think blind people need sign
language and tdeaf people need braille.  Again, our accessibility
needs are different.

I think paralysis causes a physical limitation but blindness does not
cause that.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053