[Ohio-talk] 17 ways to make a blind person's day--two more items to add

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 24 22:34:34 UTC 2015

Hi Listers,

The list of items on 17 Ways to Make  A Blind Person's day was right on the money, and I would add two more items.

18.  Take care of our affairs:  We love it when our relatives and friends handle our affairs and speak for us.  We don't have to think for ourselves!

19.  When you see someone walking with a long white cane, and you want to guide them, be sure to pick up the other end of it.  We love to give up our control and trail behind our rescuer!

Milena Zavoli
Season's Greetings!
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.
Check out Malley’s collection of sweet treats and make your holidays special!
Free Shipping on all orders of $60 or more to one address
http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio