[Ohio-talk] 17 ways to make a blind person's day--two more items to add

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 23:04:17 UTC 2015

Yes! And 20. When offering assistance be sure to ignore the blind person's senseless instructions. Grab onto them rather than letting them take your arm, hover around to watch the spectacle while the blind person thinks you're gone, and of course use your own judgement to decide where the person wants to go. Blind people can't possibly know where they want to go or how they want to get there. Ignore them when they think they know better.

Sent from my iPhone