[Ohio-talk] Laptop Recommendations

CHRIS TOLLE tollebooth at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 25 13:17:06 UTC 2015

Well, every time I open it voiceover simply works. I don't have to fight JAWS.  Zoom simply works. I don't have to fight magic. Or zoom text.    With the integration of Microsoft office, the Mac and the windows are equal when it comes to abilities to use office suite products. This used to be the loan drawback to the Mac platform.

As Apple and Microsoft grow closer together to better serve both companies customer base,   The reliability usability and dependability of a Mac out shines most if not all Windows-based models.  The average life of a Windows computer you buy today is between two and four years. The average life of a mac that you buy today is between five and seven years.  Those numbers come from both Apple and Apple suppliers website.

tollebooth

Note: this message was generated using dictation on an iOS device.