[Ohio-talk] Schwans Cares To Benefit the National Federation of the Blind--Update

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 27 18:32:51 UTC 2015

Hello Supporters,

I hope your Thanksgiving was enjoyable and that you had a great time with your friends and family.

 Today, Shelbi Hindel has just supported the Schwans Cares Campaign to Benefit the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.  Due to her responsiveness to Schwans Cares, our tally now stands at $536. Thank you, Shelbi!

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

We are slowly and steadily inching our way to $1,000, and we have 242 days left in our Annuity Period at 5% return, before the end of our campaign.

Check out the Black-Friday deals at:

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Rmember all those eGift cards you purchased during the "active" campaign period?  You can use them anytime, including during the "annuity" period, which will last until July 26, 2016.

Please note that you can order through the general campaign page or you can build your own team and create your own personal page where others can order from you.  A Schwans driver will deliver your order to the specified address. To order by phone, please call 1-(855) 870-7208.  Regardless of your favorite ordering mode, you need to specify our campaign ID, which is 21538.  Use ID Number 21538 anytime you log in
or call customer service.

For customer service questions, business hours are from 9 to 6 Eastern time,  Monday through Friday and the order line hours are from 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern time.
  Phone:  1-(855) 870-7208.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

If you have questions, please e-mail me or call (216) 939-0502.

https://www.schwans-cares.com/c/21538

Schwans has something for everyone among its over 350 offerings, and I'm sure that at least one of these products has your name on it.
All you need to do is order and enjoy!

Thank you. Now, let's try for $1,000 and make the Annuity period a lucrative endeavor!

Best regards,
Milena Zavoli
Support the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio and live the life you want. Don't cook tonight. Pamper your taste buds with delicious Schwan's Foods. Call 1-855-870-7208 or order online and cite Campaign ID 21538!
https://www.schwans-cares.com/campaigns/21538