[Ohio-talk] Thank you… and tell us more!
sharlyn at tbase.com
Fri Oct 23 12:42:08 UTC 2015
Thanks to those of you who have completed the survey about the availability of accessible information for products and services. T-Base Communications is one step closer to being able to report the findings to our customers who are keenly interested in this topic and want to know how to improve the user experience.
Though we’ve received a number of responses so far, the truth is we need to hear more. It’s only with sufficient participation that we’ll have statistically sound results we can share.
We’ve put together a few five-minute questionnaires asking you about your experience receiving accessible information from various service providers as a consumer who is blind, deaf-blind or partially sighted.
· To report on your experience with a call centre, use this link: Accessibility: Call Center <http://www.tbase.com/webform/accessibility-call-center-questionnaire-0>
· If you physically visited a service provider to obtain alternate formats, use this link: Accessibility: In-Person Experience<http://www.tbase.com/webform/accessibility-walk-questionnaire>
· If you recently ordered accessible documents or statements online, use this link: Accessibility: Online or Mobile App<http://www.tbase.com/webform/accessibility-online-or-mobile-app-qustionnaire>
· To report on the delivery of your alternate formats, use this link: Delivery of Requested Accessible Documents<http://www.tbase.com/webform/delivery-requested-accessible-documentation-questionnaire>
· To tell us how satisfied you were with the received documents, use this link: Satisfaction with Accessible Documents<http://www.tbase.com/webform/satisfaction-accessible-documentation-questionnaire-0>
Consumer Engagement Officer
Phone: 613-236-0866 | Toll free: 1-800-563-0668
www.tbase.com<http://www.tbase.com/> | Ogdensburg, NY | Ottawa, ON
Have questions? We have answers. Just ask us! #asktbase<http://www.tbase.com/webform/ask-tbase>
ALL TOUCH POINTS. ALL ACCESS METHODS. ALL FORMATS.TM
Continue to receive the latest updates on accessibility legislation. Opt-in to stay informed<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001v3RZDuh4URq0u_z5RIpBCKxChXarHgREtzXRx2SWh33FrZzKGs9m_e6RriRkqwZQLxGSxVRmzL0LF4UxG1XPfzDehrR-2aB4lDxm6IT0c_4bX36BlfZOmG7d9r7UlV3Jiyw76K0JffY=>
This email may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this email message immediately.
More information about the Ohio-talk