[Ohio-talk] Buckeye Update - I just registered!

Sheri Albers salbers1 at twc.com
Fri Oct 23 22:20:49 UTC 2015

Thank you for the update Eric. Jessie and I just registered today. It took a
few minutes to do and then I was done. Now I have to call the hotel. Come on
gang, don't put it off like I did, then you don't have to think about it
anymore! This convention has been very well planned out and very
thoughtfully planned out. The committee has spent a lot of time making sure
we are presenting informative topics that you as members have asked for, but
in the formats that work best for the most effective discussions. The most
important aspect of the convention, however, is all of us being together as
one united NFB affiliate. This is where we feel the strength of our Ohio
Federation Family. Let's all laugh and learn and enjoy our time together! I
am looking forward to seeing you in Independence!
Sheri Albers